- Editorial director : Bruno Sportisse, acting CEO of Inria
- Editor in chief: Laurent Stencel, Communications Director
- Webhosting: The Inria information systems department
Cookies are small files that may be stored on your device (PC, mobile phone or tablet) whenever you visit www.inria.fr. This page explains how cookies work, and the various browser options that are currently available to control their use.
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on your device whenever you visit our website. The purpose of these cookies is to collect anonymous status information relating to your web browsing, and to use this to provide you with content that is compatible with your device and relevant to subjects that interest you. Cookies can only be read or modified by the website that issued them.
- To gather statistics relating to the number of visits and uses of the various elements of our website, including the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, activity, and frequency of return in order to monitor and improve our quality of service. ;
- To adapt the presentation of our website to suit your display preferences, in terms of language, display resolution, operating system in use, etc. ;
- To make it easier for you to use our website, for example by storing information entered into a form or the data that you have chosen to view, in order to provide you with information relevant to your interest in the activities of Inria.
Configuring your web browser
EYour web browser can be configured to inform you of the presence of cookies and, if you wish, to prohibit them from being stored on your device. Most web browsers are configured by default to allow the storage of cookies. However you can, at any time, choose to disable cookies by configuring your web browser in the appropriate manner. Disabling some cookies may prevent you browsing certain aspects of the web site. The configuration options can usually be found on the ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ tab of your web browser. However, it is not possible for us to provide complete and up-to-data information on all web browsers as this is entirely dependent on the individual software publishers.
Users of a range of web browsers can find more detailed information on the web sites listed below:
- 1 - 1 – Information provided by the web browser publishers on their web sites :
- 2 - More general information is available by going to the CNIL web site at www.cnil.fr, and searching for the keyword, ‘cookies’.
Please note that if you configure your web browser to refuse all cookies, some of the pages and features of our site will no longer be accessible.
In compliance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation regarding the processing of personal data and the free flow of these personal data. Please find hereunder information regarding this data collection and processing:
- The Data Controller is Inria’s CEO
- The Legal base of this data processing is Consent of data subjects
- The purpose of this data processing is to : collect recruitment offers and collect and process applications.
- The data protection officer (DPO) at Inria can be contacted – email@example.com – or by postal address : Inria, Data Protection Officer, 2004 route des lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis cedex
- Your information will be accessible by the HR department including functional heads, recruiters and their assistants.
- Your information is securely stored in France. No data will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
- Your information will be stored for 2 years after the last contact
- You have the right of access, to rectification, to erasure, to
restriction of processing, to object to processing (cf.
to know more about your right)
To exercise these rights or for any answers regarding the processing of your data in this process, you can contact the appointed DPO.
- Contact our DPO by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact our DPO by postal address:
Inria, La déléguée à la protection des données
2004 route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex
- At any time you can decide to stop the processing of the data collected about you and ask for them to be erased.
- After contacting us, if you consider that your rights were not observed or that the data processing doesn’t follow the applicable regulation, you can contact the French supervisory authority (CNIL)
- This data collection is being done on a voluntary basis. You are not compelled to do so by any contract, regulation or other to give us access to your data.
- This data processing does not engender any profiling or automated decision-making, including profiling.
Inria does everything in its power to ensure the accuracy and relevance of information posted on the site. However, Inria does not guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of information available via its website. Information presented on the site is not legally binding and is subject to change at any time.
Intellectual property rights
The content, texts, including press releases, videos, images and animations posted or available on the site are protected by intellectual property law. Therefore, website visitors agree not to copy, translate, reproduce, sell, publish, use or broadcast any of the site's content protected under intellectual property law without obtaining prior permission in writing from Inria.
Unless indicated otherwise, all brands and logos posted on the site are the property of Inria. Using these brands and logos without obtaining prior permission in writing is prohibited.